Acidified Foods Manufacturing School – 100% Online
The Acidified Foods Manufacturing School provides instruction primarily for operating supervisors, the individual who is in the plant or kitchen at the time an acidified preserved food product is packed and processed. The school is particularly intended for operators or operating supervisors involved in production of thermally processed acidified foods. If you are a manufacturer of Low-Acid Canned Foods you will want to consider taking the Better Process Control School (BPCS) which covers topics associated with Low-Acid Canned Foods.
The Acidified Foods Manufacturing School is 100% ONLINE.
Those who complete the 100% Online Course will receive a Certificate of Course Completion to demonstrate they meet the training requirement of the FDA Acidified regulation (21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 114). This training sequence is equivalent to the training received by attending a standard in-person Better Process Control School (BPCS) course.
Randomized 10 question multiple choice examinations will be given after each of nine online modules. Students must pass each module quiz with 70% correct and will only be allowed two attempts. Any student who has failed any module may not receive the Certificate of Course Completion. To be certified, completion of ALL modules and passing of ALL examinations given after that module are mandatory. Those passing the examinations given during the online curriculum will be certified as supervisors under 21 CFR, Sections 108.25 (f) (Acidified Foods) and 114.10 (Acidified Foods). Once registered, you will have 365 days to complete the course material, which should take approximately 16 hours. Once you complete the online course, you will receive a Certificate and will no longer have access to the online content.
For more information and course registration, visit the official Acidified Foods Manufacturing School website.
- Once you are registered for the course and a manual has been sent to you, we will not be able to cancel or provide a refund.
- Registrants are not able to switch participants once the online materials have been accessed.
- If a refund is requested prior to shipping a manual there will be a $10 cancellation fee applied.
- In order for a course manual to be sent, we need a valid mailing address. The cost of the manual and shipping (domestic) is included with the registration, however, if a valid address is not provided and the manual is sent back to us we will require payment for re-sending the manual.
- If a quiz is not passed (2 attempts are allowed) you will need to contact us for another attempt. If after the third attempt a quiz is not passed a phone call is required to discuss an understanding of the topic/materials.